Note for walkie talkie use:
1. Using rechargeable walkie-talkie for the first time, please charge for 16 hours.
2. Turn off your walkie talkie before removing the battery.
3. Please do not use hand to pick up the antenna, hold the antenna will affect the effective wireless intercom call range.
4. Use the walkie/talkie, you should keep it vertical distance of 5.0 to 7.0cm, and keep your face.
5. Please try to use while driving handsfree speaker and the closing words.
6. Keep your intercom televisions, computer monitors and other screen to maintain a distance greater than 1 m, to avoid being magnetized.
7. The interphone Do things together with other metal-containing Storage.
8. Walkie-talkies may interfere with some hearing aids, with your hearing aid manufacturer to discuss alternatives.
9. Try to place in the medical walkie-talkie off, so as not to affect the use of medical equipment.
10. Do not use in airports and on aircraft. If so, prohibited driving the car to the side of the road and then.
11. In potentially explosive areas must remain shut down, unless it is dedicated intercom dangerous areas (for example, Factory Mutual, CAS, or UL certified).
12. To avoid electromagnetic interference/compatibility conflicts, in some cases posted notices require you to turn off the intercom.