ICOM IC-2300H FM Transceiver VHF Marine Radio Mobile Radio 65W Car Radio Station Over 10KM
The IC-2300H is the update model of the popular IC-2200H. The IC-2300H retains the same basic features from the IC-2200H; powerful 65W output power, simple-to-use user interface, built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder, etc. While keeping those basic features, the IC-2300H is packed in to a smaller body (in depth) than the IC-2200H.
– Stable 65W of output power. The IC-2300H can generate 65W of output power. The rugged aluminum diecast chassis provides effective heat dissipation and keeps RF output even during high duty cycle continuous transmission. Output power is selectable in 4-steps (65/25/10/5W*). * Depending on version.
– Simple operation retained from the 2200H. The IC-2300H retains the basic panel layout and its user interface from the IC-2200H. Current IC-2200H users will be comfortably familiar with the IC-2300H operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
– Selectable LCD backlight color. The IC-2300H has a 70.6x20mm/2.8×0.8″ LCD display with 6 large alphanumeric characters offering a good viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. The backlight color of the display is selectable from amber, yellow and green for your visual enjoyment.
– A total of 207 memory channels. The IC-2300H has a total of 207 memory channels, including 200 regular channels, 6 scan edges and 1 call channel. The channel name is programmable with 6 characters for easy recognition.
– Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder. The CTCSS and DTCS tones are built-in for quiet stand-by and repeater access. The tone scan function detects the sub-audible tone that is used for repeater access. The pocket beep function gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call.
– Multiple Scan Functions. The IC-2300H supports various scan types for maximum reception to suit your needs. The DMS (Dynamic Memory Scan) system allows you to scan selected banks from 10 memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
– Tested to the MIL-STD 810G specifications. The IC-2300H is built tough to protect from a rough road. It has been tested to and has passed the latest MIL-STD 810G specifications including shock, vibration and temperature tests.
Multiple Scan Functions:
– Full scan
– Programmed scan
– Memory scan
– Bank scan
– Bank link scan (DMS)
– Skip scan
– Priority scan
– Tone scan
– Model: IC-2300H
– Power: 65W
– Frequency range: RX 136-174MHz; TX 136-174MHz
– Number of channels: 207
– Working voltage: 13.8V DC ±15%
– Working temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
– Frequency stability: ±3ppm (-10°C to 60°C)
– Weight: 1.1KG/2.4 LB
– Dimensions: 140 x 162 x 40mm/5.5 x 6.4 x 1.6″ (WxDxH)
– Sensitivity: 0.18uV
– Audio output power: 4.5W
– Adjacent channel selectivity: greater than 14KHZ, 60dB
– Clutter and image suppression: 60dB
– Output power: 65W
– Transmitting current: 11A
– Clutter radiation: less than -60dB
– 1 x Host
– 1 x Mic
– 1 x Metal Bracket
– 1 x Power Cord
– 1 x User Manual